Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Native americans discovered the importance and versatility of jojoba using it for skincare and to aid skin healing.
A humble plant with star qualities !!...
1. Moisturising: It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an moisturising effect and adding the perfect soft texture.
2. Nutritious. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients that are necessary for effective skin health.
3. Hydrating. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides substantial skin hydration as it locks in moisture for longer.
4. Anti–Microbial. Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit, that's what the native americans discovered.
7. Preserving. Because it is the perfect moisturiser, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of ageing and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passes. Test also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
I use this oil as a cleanser alternating it with rose hip and sweet almond depending on my skin's needs, I love it and my teenage daughter is passionate about it for taking off make-up, all thanks to its mimicry of the skin's natural oils. My skin has never felt so healthy and soft. You'll keep hearing me say that ;-) I have never felt as confident about my skin.
You can find Jojoba oil in Wild Coco and Wild Regeneration body balms:
WILD COCO Luxurious body balm.
A luxurious treat with vanilla CO2 extract this multifunctional balm is rich, nutritive and suitable for sensitive/combination skin. Evening primrose CO2 extract contains high levels of GLA, essential to the natural structure and function of cells. With a base of cold pressed coconut and jojoba oils that nourish and soften this balm melts instantly, locking in lasting moisture. This multiuse balm make a great lip treat in dry weather, a make up remover or luxurious and theraputic body balm.
WILD REGENERATION Moisturising body balm.
A nourishing multifunctional treat, this nutritive balm is suited to dry and combination skin. With coconut oil and skin rejuvenating rose hip it melts into the skin creating a protective layer. Palmarosa leaf provides relief to aching muscles so perfect as a post yoga rub. This balm can be used as a lip balm, make up remover and moisturising body balm, a little goes a long way.
Love + Gratitude