SPOTLIGHT ON HIBISCUS
I discovered the joy of Hibiscus in Bali, a bartender plucked a flower, from a bunch on the bar, and produced a red liquid a few seconds later. Hibiscus is a refreshing tea but did you know it’s just as good for you from the outside in! AKA:- THE BOTOX PLANT Hibiscus has an amazing ability for increasing skin elasticity and combating the ageing process by firming and lifting your skin.
- Evens skin tone. Full of organic acids including citric and malic, hibiscus helps to speed up healthy cell turnover, resulting in a more even skin tone.
- Hibiscus is jam packed with antioxidants that fight skin-damaging free radicals caused by traffic pollution and ultraviolet radiation.
- Slightly astringent, Hibiscus reduces appearance of large pores for a smoother complexion while being gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Hibiscus has a high mucilage content that makes it a fantastic moisturiser, it enhances the skins natural ability to retain moisture, helping skin stay hydrated, soft and supple for longer.
- The natural acids in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down dead cells without stripping your skin of it’s natural oils, unlike harsh synthetic acids, the natural acids from Hibiscus bring your skin back in balance for a glowing complexion. Happy Mixing!