MOISTURISE DRY SKIN
This range has been specially formulated for dry/combination skin with formulas that are moisturising and nourishing. The inspiration for this range comes from hydrating fruits like apricot, papaya, arctic cranberry and rosehip. These fruit extracts have been delicately fused with rose flower powder and wild rose clay giving back to dry skin everything it needs.
For dry skin it's important to lock the moisture loving ingredients into the deeper dermal layer, these ingredients that I refer to as moisturising attract water to them, humectants, some kitchen beauty humectants that you'll have to hand are honey, glycerin, yougurt of all kinds and aloe vera. An oil that sits in the top layer of skin will lock in this precious moisture, our body balm is specially formulated for this purpose. It's also good to check that you aren't using ingredients that will strip your skin of it's natural oils, cleansers with a high water content and toxic preservatives will end up doing more harm than good.
With the addition of some simple kitchen ingredients that are especially active for hydrating dry skin you can extend your range and create some unique skin-care rituals. I've suggested a ritual so that you can create a relaxing home spa experience and pamper yourself and your skin, you can experience a unique beauty treatment with immediate visible results.
* Coconut yogurt
* Aloe vera
* Rose tea
All wild mix products are multi use, this moisturising range for dry/combination skin has the same therapeutic properties throughout, you can use them as:
* Skin moisturisers
* To support healthy cell regeneration
* Skin softening
INDIVIDUALISE YOUR BEAUTY RITUAL
* FACIAL STEAM
* FACE MASK
* BATH SOAK
* BODY POLISH
* FACIAL STEAM. Facial steaming opens the pores to prepare the skin for a face mask, to a bowl of warm water add some hibiscus tea or rose tea, a teaspoon of ROSE BLOOM and steam under a towel for 4-5 minutes. Make sure the water is not too hot as the steam could scald.
* FACE MASK. Now that your pores are open it's the perfect time to apply
ROSE BLOOM face mask to cleanse and purify your pores, for extra hydration you can mix it with honey, aloe vera, glycerin or yogurt. If you are pushed for time and want to moisturise you can apply a mask of any of these mix-in's, I leave mine on for half an hour or more before rinsing.
* BATH SOAK. Run a relaxing bath and infuse it with IN THE PINK bath salt soak, for extra hydration and you can add in a carton of coconut milk instead of some cold water, it has skin softening and anti-inflammatory properties.
* BODY POLISH. In a blender blitz a large handful of sea salt or sugar, mix in a sachet of rose tea, a dessertspoon of honey and 10ml of coconut oil, this will make a deeply moisturising body polish. To slough away dead skin cells, apply in circular motion towards the heart before rinsing.
* BODY BALM. Now that you have applied moisture loving ingredients it's good to lock them in with a body balm, WILD REGENERATION. It contains organic rosehip seed oil, rich in omegas 3,6 & 9, renowned for its moisturing effect. This balm can aslo be used as a make-up remover, a little goes a long way.
If you've enjoyed the blog please share it with a friend who would love to read it and please leave a comment in the comments section below, how did that help you? What did you take away from the blog that you didn't already know? Be sure to sign up to the newsletter and as a thank you you'll a receive 10% off voucher.